Sunday, April 22, 2012

To the Circus!

     Hey guys! Today I went to the circus for the first time in 2 years. It was exciting to see those acrobats, animals, and clowns again! The show was great, and it gave me a chance to use my 300 mm camera lens (finally!). The clowns were funny, the dances were great, but what amazed me the most was this sorta hoop thingy with pointy swords on the inside with fire. It also rotated. They blindfolded the performer (putting a black sack on his head) and he jumped through the hoop while it was still spinning. It was terrifying, yet amazing. I love the circus. It's a nice place to have a laugh and enjoy everything it has to offer.


 My favorite clown of all time.




 INCREDIBLE
Wouldn't you love to join that?
cuuuuuuttttteeee

WOW

I just couldn't leave him out!

All the photos were taken with the Nikon 5100. They were not edited in any way.

 - Aria






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...