Friday, May 4, 2012

Inspiration comes from anywhere

I spent most of my afternoon today attending a small concert near my house.
You would sit on the grass, buy some lemonade, listen to the music, and just chill. Now THAT'S a nice way to spend a Friday afternoon :)

Music always makes me feel better (except for those songs that make me want to punch someone in the face...) no matter what.
My *ultimate- favorite* singer is Lily Allen. She sings about real-life situations and expresses her thoughts and opinions in her songs.
I discovered her one wonderful day on Pandora Radio (it's the the best thing ever!)


I tried learning this on the guitar, but failed miserably :(..... The yellow coat she's wearing is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Want..want..want..



The Fear...




I admire Lily because she expresses herself in songs. She is not afraid of speaking out. In my opinion, that's what makes her one of the best female musicians in the world <3 There are so many things that inspire us in this world: songs, pictures, drawings, it's amazing how an idea forms just by looking at a simple flower, pattern, or picture. It's a pretty magical thing to me.
























Inspiration comes from anywhere! All of the images are from Patternity.
Be inspired!

-Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...