Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From the Past

Unfortunately... I got sick. I went sailing with our school team on Monday. The wind was blowing hard and we all got really wet, so as you all know; Wet+cold=sick....*sigh*
Yesterday, my grandmother came to our apartment and brought TONS of old photographs that she took when she was younger. There are just SO MANY pictures! I could probably start another internet k-hole with them! She took pictures of her kids, family, and basically her life from the 60's to the 90's. It was really fun to see my older relatives as children. Personally, I like film cameras better than digital cams because they give the pictures that magical touch they need.
It took me a while, but I scanned some of the photos:









 There are many, many, many more.
 Also, I STARTED MY ZINE! (Yaay for me!) I finished the cover page on Sunday. It's basically going to be a collection of pictures, drawings, poems, and memories. Each section has it's own little symbol (I'm working on that now), so I'll post some pictures when I feel better.


<3 Aria


1 comment:

  1. aw i hope you feel better :( but these pictures are so so cute! i love the one of your grandma on the beach with that killer sundress, she looks so pretty. and that troll doll pile is terrifying haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...