Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fall Collections 2012

Just examining the FALL 2012 collections on the Vogue website. I have to admit, I haven't really been involved in fashion much until these couple of months, but I've always liked the the idea that one can express themselves with different outfits. Go individualism!

Below: Miu Miu





Alexander McQueen








Chanel 





Future+Past
I haven't posted the pictures of the zine yet because of my lack of time..but not to worry! I will be out of school in about two weeks (yeeeahhh). We finally all got our yearbooks yesterday. It's incredible how fast and school year passes by...
Also, I've been snacking on Rookie lately every night. I love that magazine! (it's my fave <3)  It discusses just about EVERY PROBLEM teenage girls face. It's like a guide to LIFE! (this is why I'm tired every morning :p but it definitely worth it!)

Finally, I would like to share a video of Madonna preforming "Material Girl" on stage. I was searching her music on YouTube and this came up (it's worth watching). I just had to share itttt!




Toodles!

<3 Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...